Last Updated: May 18, 2005
Apple Quicktime VR
Criterion Software - RenderWareCycore: Cult 3D
- along with Intrinsic - Alchemy, are are the primary player in 3rd party engines for games.
- have announced that they are acquiring Math Engine: Karma, which is the prime competitor of Havok, in providing physics.
- have a module that lets you directly export Maya data to a number of different game engines, along with textures, bump maps, lights, and auto tessilation from nurbs, such that you can view and preview in real time along with interaction.
Along with Criterion - Renderware, are the primary player in 3rd party engines for games. Macromedia
- Make a real-time engine called Flux as well as a toolkit.
- have acquired Vizx3D Modeler
- interesting in that they can integrate 3D Web viewing with registered streaming audio and video
- Deep Exploration
Quantum 3D: OpenGVS
- 3D Collaborative Virtual Worlds on the Internet
- Easy Set: HMD, WOP